Men's and Youth's Rubber Boots
They kept my sons feet dry but they have a strong rubber smell. He is a size 5 normally and the 5 was too big on him so we had to go a size smaller.
May 7, 2013
Not worth it !
Bought a pair last year-cracked after 2 months .
April 28, 2013
Worth it for the price alone!
I bought these for several reasons:
1) For 16.99 the price is EXCELLENT. I can't fathom spending $100 on a pair of fancy rain boots that will fall out of style in a couple years.
2) The boots are made in Canada! When was the last time you could say that about something you bought?
3) I'm a size 6.5 ladies, and the youth size 5 fits perfectly. Also, I'm fairly short (5'1) and the length is perfect, as it hits mid-calf.
4) Although they only come in black, they look great. From afar, almost undistinguishable from classic Wellington boots.
As others have suggested, insert some insoles for some cushioning. You'll have the perfect footwear for a rainy Canadian spring season!
April 19, 2013
These boots are 3" shorter height than standard boots.
There is a ridge (seam) inside the upper edge that digs into the shin. May try tape to make comfortable.
Affordable, but have not had long enough to rate durability.
April 4, 2013
There are very good boots a little grippy by very good. Soles a litte hard so i would reccoment some cushinging on the heel part but very good!
May 11, 2011
Works but doesn't last
I bought one pair when on sale, I like it. But after a summer, it cracks on many places, never saw rubber boot like this. Maybe I just need get one pair per summer.
March 17, 2011
Great for yard work
I use these when working in the yard after rain. They do a great job
June 8, 2010
Thanks to Canadian Tire, I was able to find simple, conservative (black/brown), low-heeled, wide-heeled, inexpensive rainboots. Yes, I did choose a Men's size 9 for myself because even at Canadian Tire, the ladies' rainboots were too small sizing, inappropriate heels' size & colors & generally, prices too. At the regular stores, generally ladies' rainboots were much more expensive & strange colors & patterns, not really practical at all! Thanks again to Canadian Tire!
January 22, 2010
I bought these for walking around in the woods in NL (which is really just a series of bogs), they are great boots. Good grips, pretty comfortable unless you're walking all day. Only complaint is that the sole is very thin, you can feel every rock or stick you step on.
October 6, 2009
I USE THESE BOOTS FOR WASHING THE CAR AND WORKING AROUND THE YARD. HAVE HAD A PAIR FOR 8YEARS. THEY FIT NICE AND ARE COMFORTABLE.
June 24, 2009
- More Men's and Youth's Rubber Boots Reviews
- Men's and Youth's Rubber Boots reviews (page 2)