Simple fresh ingredients you can combine at home to make this quick dinner in a snap.
Finish an active day with a hearty meal to keep you feeling full until the next morning.
Recipe for : Lemon Pasta
Description :Simple fresh ingredients you can combine at home to make this quick dinner in a snap.
- By: Richie
- Difficulty: Easy
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 7 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 12 oz angel hair pasta
- 1 tsp basil
- to taste parmesan cheese (optional)
- to taste salt and pepper (optional)
Required Equipment :
- 1 litre pot with strainer lid
- Campfire or stove
- At home:
- Combine olive oil, lemon zest and juice, nutmeg and basil, and place in a liquid-tight container.
- If desired, pack parmesan, salt and pepper separately.
- Break pasta strands in half and pack separately.
- At camp:
- Bring water to boil. Add pasta and boil until tender, about 7 minutes, then strain.
- Combine pasta and oil mixture
- Put in bowls and if desired, add cheese, salt and pepper to taste.