Even when the air is fresh and the birds are chirping, mornings can use a little help. This coffee brings a hint of warm nutmeg and cinnamon to the start of your day.
Stay hydrated and energized with easy snack and beverage ideas.
Recipe for : Campfire Coffee
Description :Even when the air is fresh and the birds are chirping, mornings can use a little help. This coffee brings a hint of warm nutmeg and cinnamon to the start of your day.
- By: Colleen
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- Preparation Time: 4 minutes (to make ahead)
- Cooking Time: 4 minutes
- Serves: 8
- 2 cups powdered non-dairy creamer or skim milk powder
- 1-1/2 cups instant hot chocolate mix
- 1-1/2 cups instant coffee granules or instant espresso
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- to taste sugar
Required Equipment :
- Jar with tight-fitting lid or travel storage container
- Kettle for hot water
- Spoons for measuring and stirring
- Mugs for serving
- Sift together powdered milk, hot chocolate mix, instant coffee, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Pour into a jar or travel container.
- To serve, stir 3 teaspoons of mixture into 1 cup of hot water. Adjust to taste.